There is at least one guided tour (only in french) each day, to visit the castle with a professional guide. Duration of the tour, approximately one and a half hour.
Maximum of 30 people.
Guided Tour hours depend on the period of the year:
- Summer Holidays: Guided Tours every day at 11 am, 2:30 pm and 4 pm.
- May, June and September: Guided Tours from Tuesday to Sunday, at 2:30 pm and 4 pm.
- February, March, April, October, November and December: Guided Tour from Tuesday to Sunday at 3 pm.
You can follow a marked itinerary at your own pace, to give you the chance to look at the rooms of the château with the help of the castle’s map (available in French, English, German, Dutch, Italian and Spanish). Fact Sheets are also present in every room of the castle, to give you information about the Castle’s history and furniture. These sheets are available in French, English and German.
Self-Guided Tour duration: approximately between one hour and one and a half hour.
You can also discover the castle with the game «GeoMOtifs», available with the downloadable mobile app Baludik (Android). Possibility of smartphone loan with the application at the reception of the castle. The app is only in French but the content is available in English on request.
235 to access the woodwork
Cloakroom for Pushchairs
Baby Carriers recommended
Photographs are Possible
But disable your camera flash
Animals Only in the Park (except guide dog)
Dogs must be on a leash
Different booklets are available for free at the Ticket Office. They allow for children to have fun and discover the castle in another way.
- Two booklets are available all year long:
- Drawing Booklet (available in French, English and German, for children of 6 years old or younger): the youngest visitors are invited to give color to the castle’s works. It’s a way to express and immerse oneself in the castle’s life and history.
- Discovery Booklet (available only in French, for children from 7 to 12 years old): to discover the castle and its history.
- During school holidays, Thematic Games Booklets are available (only in French)
Educational Tours and Workshop
The Castle offer visits suited for the educational world, allowing the young public to discover the place with their class (from kindergarten to secondary school). Themes are various: architectures, collection, the castle’s ornament, the daily life of the former castle’s inhabitants, and so on. Only in French.
The personnel on the site can welcome you in English and in French.